Saturday 14 January 2012

what happen to us in exams day...?

once I start studying I feel like I wanna do any thing els. it,s like killing me; holding my book. why is that phenomena spread out in out society. we have so many intelligent brines it deserved to work. 

in my opinion the first reason is ELECTRONIC ...
imagine your life without these electronic stuff what wold you do??
I guarantee to you that your brine will be much pureness. you will be able to receives the informations.
BBM, laptops, Ipad, Iphone, Ipod and galaxy tab all these electronics devices are very helpful but in the seam time its distortable its "Double-edged sword" try to use it for good things.

so her is the present. I will give you some steps if you follow it I will give you a comprehensive insurance on your studying life.
1- be confident of your abilities 
2- there NOTHING in this world called HARD once you believe that nothing is hard then it will be
3- stop thinking about your friends if they studied yet or not, care about your self only
4- whatever the ting that distracted you, don't think about it and try to concentrate on your study
5- studying is like a fight that happens between you and your self, between
you and your desires. no one can control your desires like yourself


I know that most of you say that we already know these things but the
fact is you don't know it enough to apply it in our life.
in psychology there is a kind of treatment, that someone els repeat
on you your believes In order to strengthen it and establish it in your brian
and that what I try to do it with you mates. we need a tiny push to go forward.


I wish to you all the best and great grades.
Regards <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment